About SERVPRO of Central East Baton Rouge Parish
Jeffrey L. Betz, Wilbur G. McDaniel
Owners of SERVPRO of Central East Baton Rouge Parish
SERVPRO of Central East Baton Rouge Parish was started by Wilbur McDaniel and Jeff Betz. They have a dream of providing the best service while helping you and your loved ones deal with all types of disasters. With a determined attitude SERVPRO of Central East Baton Rouge Parish set the stage for how best to mitigate the damage to your home or business.
SERVPRO of Central East Baton Rouge Parish has been in business since 2005. In our first year in business we saw the devastating effects that Hurricane Katrina, and Hurricane Rita caused our community. We are in business to help restore our communities after disasters like these strike. Living in Louisiana we know first-hand the damage that flooding can cause. That is why we have also assisted Maryland in 2011, New Jersey in 2012, Colorado in 2013 and South Louisiana 2016 when their communities were devastated by flood damage.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. So you can rest assured that from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Since emergencies do not always happen during business hours, a live person will always answer when you call. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Central East Baton Rouge Parish.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Baton Rouge Claims Association
- Central Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC-Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital
- PIA of Baton Rouge
- 2017 - SERVPRO Top 100 Franchise